Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Zoari Press is the sole owner of the information collected on its site. Zoari Press only has access to and collects information that you willingly give us via email or any other direct contact from you.
Your presence on our website is anonymous, unless you choose to contact us using the contact information provided on this site or if you fill out the contact form on our site with the required and requested information. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing our services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe doing so is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Your Control Over Information
At any time:
- You may opt out of any future contact with us
- You may contact us and have us delete any data we have about you
Zoari Press recommends adult supervision for child use on the Internet. When using the Internet, please instruct your child to never give out their real names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal information without your (parental) permission.
Zoari Press does not request, collect, or store any personal information knowingly from children under 13.
In compliance with COPPA (the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), Zoari Press has adopted the following policies to keep kids safe:
- We will NOT knowingly collect, use, or distribute personal information from children under the age of 13. Any such information will be purged promptly.
- We will NOT knowingly keep any personal information that is inadvertently included in a child's email submission, help inquiry, or other one-time request, if we know that the child is under the age of 13. Any such information will be purged promptly.
- We will NOT knowingly post any personal information that is inadvertently included in a child's submission to a general audience contribution area if we know that the child is under the age of 13. Any such information will be purged promptly.
- We will NOT knowingly provide any direct link to websites that are unsuitable for children or teens.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. However, please do not submit sensitive information (bank/credit card information, DOB, SSN, etc.) through our site contact form.
Zoari Press cannot be held liable for the security of any sensitive data you send through the contact form or that you share by any other means. Because of this, Zoari Press asks that you do not share that kind of information with us at any time.
Last updated: 6/11/2017